Uber and Lyft Accidents Doctor, Treatment, Lawyer and Attorney in for Residents of Atlanta, Decatur, Marietta, McDonough, Lawrenceville GA and Surrounding Areas
What To Do If You Are In an Uber or Lyft Accident
- Seek medical attention immediately after the accident. Our doctors specialize in automotive accidents. Pain in your lower back and neck are very common, however, may not escalate until 24-48 hours after your accident. This treatment will also be documented for the at-fault insurance company.
- Report the accident on your Uber or Lyft app. DO NOT give any information about the accident until you speak with one of our A-rated law firms.
- Consult with one of our specialists about your injuries and how we can help you recover physically and financially from the accident. YOU PAY NOTHING…WE BILL THE AT-FAULT INSURANCE COMPANY.
Five Reasons Why Accident Victims Contact Us
- Trustworthy – Everyday accident victims seek both a medical provider and lawyer to handle their accident injuries recovery process. Trust is critical in the accident recovery process. Selecting the right doctor and right attorney is sometimes a guessing game for many accident victims. We’ve removed the guesswork out of this important decision. With 68 injury center locations, our patients and clients built our company be allowing us to earn their trust and their business.
- Specialize – The expression, “not all doctors or attorneys are alike” is very true. Accident injuries can result in permanent physical damage if not treated properly. Our doctors specialize in back and neck pain, headaches, and nerve damages as a result from auto accident injuries. Our passion is to relieve your pain as quickly as possible and get your health back on track.
- Communication – One of the most frustrating activities accident patients experience is lack of communication. We often receive calls from accident victims who initially signed with another attorney or doctor’s office, but they are not pleased with their follow-up and communication. This type of experience does not happen on our watch. We answer our phones from 6 a.m. – 11 p.m. 7 days a week (and on holidays). We are also able to allow you to speak directly to the attorney or doctor if and when it is necessary to do so.
- Follow-Up – No patient is left behind! We pride ourselves on ensuring our clients and patients are well-aware of the accident injury recovery process. From the initial contact, we will capture all the information as it pertains to the accident, provide you with the law firm that specializes in your particular accident, schedule you with one of our specialists for treatment.
- Locations – We have multiple injury centers in Georgia, Tennessee and Alabama. Speak to a Doctor or Attorney Now!
REQUEST A FREE CONSULTATION
You may be entitled to a cash settlement. Find out how.