Auto Accident Treatments by Car Accident Doctor & Auto Injury Chiropractor in Atlanta, Alpharetta, Lawrenceville, Marietta, Decatur, McDonough GA & Surrounding Areas
Make Your First Call to First Choice Accident & Injury Care
Recognized Experts in Auto Accident Injury Treatment
It happens so fast that your mind doesn’t seem to immediately register that you’re now involved in an automobile accident. There are few events in life that occur as rapidly and unexpectedly as an auto accident. It’s perfectly natural and common to feel overwhelmed and disoriented. You may be surprised to know how frequently this occurs throughout Georgia.
According to statistics and records reported by the Georgia Department of Transportation:
- A Georgia resident will, on average, be involved in a car crash every ten years
- Over 1,700 drivers in Georgia are involved in accidents every day
- 360 people are injured as a result of those accidents each day
When it comes to your health, second choice should NEVER be an option. The financial issues surrounding an accident should never deter you from receiving the best care possible following an accident. You need immediate care provided by a qualified car accident doctor.
REQUEST A FREE CONSULTATION
You may be entitled to a cash settlement. Find out how.
YOU PAY NOTHING! First Choice Accident & Injury Care will bill the At-Fault Insurance Company
If you’ve suffered an auto injury due to another individual’s negligence, you deserve the benefits of proper treatment from a qualified specialist.
Delaying Treatment Can Cost You Money!
One of the most common…and most costly mistakes made by people following an auto accident is having what insurance companies refer to as a ‘delay in treatment’. This simply means that the injured individual fails to see a physician as soon as possible following the accident. This is usually the FIRST argument the at-fault driver’s insurance company will use when trying to deny your injury claim! You run the risk of losing any financial settlement. This delay often results in long-term pain and suffering due to hidden auto accident injuries that could have been discovered, diagnosed and treated by a qualified medical professional, such as an auto injury chiropractor or car accident doctor. First Choice will provide the professional care you need…and we bill the At-Fault Insurance provider, not you. We can also suggest a personal injury attorney through our network of legal professionals who will help ensure your rights are upheld…and assist you in receiving the compensation you deserve!
Choose the Professionals with Experience in Auto Accident Injury Treatment
A trained car accident chiropractor and/or car accident doctor knows what to look for in a car accident victim. Our board-certified physicians have years of specialized training and experience, enabling them to quickly and accurately identify accident-related injuries that may otherwise be overlooked. We take the time to provide the auto accident treatments that address specific needs in order to bring about the most favorable outcomes possible. These treatments include:
- Physical Medicine / Therapy is the art and science of treating injuries to the human body through hands-on methods such as muscle stretching, exercise therapy, and other injury rehabilitation techniques.
- Chiropractic treatment is performed by a doctor trained to treat injuries to the musculoskeletal and nervous systems by hands-on and natural methods such as spinal adjustments, physical therapy, massage, exercise, and nutritional techniques.
A Chiropractor often uses x-rays, MRI or CAT scans to aid in diagnosing the patient’s condition. Chiropractic does not use drugs or surgery. Chiropractic is very beneficial for auto accident injuries, whiplash, workplace injuries, sciatic pain and back and neck pain.
- Injury Rehabilitation is the art and science of regaining normal function and strength of regions of the body that have been injured by various methods such as physical therapy, chiropractic adjustments, massage, and exercise.
- Massage Therapy is the art and science of treating injured muscles to promote flexibility, improve circulation.
- Spinal Traction is a special type of spinal stretch that lengthens or decompresses the spine. Most spinal conditions result in muscle spasms that compress or jam spinal bones, compress spinal discs (leading to bulging or degenerated discs) and result in back or neck pain. Traction sometimes is called spinal decompression therapy.
- Spinal Decompression (or spinal traction) is a special type of spinal stretch that lengthens or decompresses the spine. Most spinal conditions result in muscle spasms that compress or jam spinal bones, compress spinal discs (leading to bulging or degenerated discs) and result in back or neck pain.
- Low Force Spinal Adjustments are very gentle spinal adjustments performed by instruments that apply a gentle force to begin the realignment of jammed or inflamed spinal joints. Low Force techniques are often used at the beginning of therapy when the patient’s condition is very sensitive or painful.
- Exercise Therapy is used to ensure that injured muscles and ligaments are strengthened to promote complete healing and reduce a relapse or re-injury of the patient’s condition.