About First Choice:
Accident Injury Clinic Providing Auto Accident Treatments, Slip and Fall, or Workplace Injury Treatments, & Personal Injury Doctor Services in and around Atlanta, GA
Professional Care with COMPASSION
The board-certified physicians of First Choice Accident & Injury Care specialize in treating accident injuries, including the most common chronic back and neck pain. In keeping our commitment to deliver the very best medical care, we carefully scrutinize each and every doctor before he or she becomes a member of our team. Not only do we consider their years of experience in treating injured patients, but we also review the results of their treatment, ensuring they have a proven history of positive outcomes. Equally important is their ability to make our patients feel welcome and respected. We take great pride in the sincere compassion for and dedication to our patients that the entire staff of First Choice Accident & Injury Care shares.
YOU PAY NOTHING! We Bill the At-Fault Insurance Company
When you’ve been injured in an accident, worrying about money is a burden you shouldn’t have to carry. We know your primary concern is receiving the proper treatment you need and how your medical bills will be paid. In the event you’re not at fault, we will direct bill the at-fault insurance party. That means absolutely no money out of pocket will be charged to you. If you were at-fault, we still may be able to help you with various payment options, including your health and auto insurance. At First Choice, the focus is on your recovery.
Don’t Wait to Get the Care You Need
Getting immediate injury treatment is both medically and legally beneficial. Studies have taught us that:
- Accident Victims often don’t develop severe pain for 2-4 days AFTER the accident
- Receiving immediate injury treatment reduces pain and long-term suffering caused by accidents
- The doctors of First Choice Accident & injury Care are knowledgeable concerning the documentation you need to support any injury settlement claim you may file
- We make it easy to receive the quality care you need when you need it most
“People Don’t Care How Much You Know
UNTIL They Know How Much You Care”
For more than fifteen years working with accident victims, I’ve witnessed how quickly and dramatically lives can change in the blink of an eye. An accident can rob a person of their health, their financial means, and their peace of mind if not treated properly.
It has been my privilege to help thousands of accident victims, triumph over the initial pain and suffering caused by an accident. Our compassionate doctors and staff bring hope and healing to our patients. I’ve seen the relief on the faces of many as they realize we can assist with their legal rights as well. We provide A-rated lawyers to our patients as well as work with other attorneys nationwide.
If you have been injured in a recent car accident, work injury or slip and fall we can help you today! For your convenience, we have 45 locations in Georgia, therefore, we can schedule your treatment to the closest location to your home or workplace. We also have multiple locations in Tennessee, Alabama, and North Carolina. Our goal is to get you in to see a doctor the same day you call if at all possible. Our services are completely free to victims who have been injured in a recent accident. YOU PAY NOTHING! We bill the at-fault insurance company.
Dr. Jeffery Ryans
Chief Executive Officer
First Choice Accident & Injury Care
Top 5 Reasons Accident Victims Choose FIRST CHOICE
- Immediate Help – Accident victims need immediate help, compassion, and support. We provide these three concerns and more. Most people are not in an accident often, therefore, they may not know the proper steps to take. We dedicate the time necessary to ensure our clients and patients are fully aware of the recovery process as well as sending them a one-page step-by-step outline.
- Promises – Promises, promises, promises! Most companies make them, very few keep them. We do! From your initial call and beyond your treatment, we deliver the commitments we make every time!
- Communication – We hear frustrated clients from other providers requesting to be treated or represented by our team. We listen to your concerns and sometimes even communicate with your current health provider or law firm to help resolve the problems you are experiencing. If the issues at hand are not resolved to your satisfaction, we will gladly welcome you to our team if at all possible.
- Fairness – Your recent accident was not fair. Someone was negligent and caused your accident. The last thing you need at this point is working with a company who is not fair to your needs. Our doctors and attorneys pride themselves on patient and client satisfaction. Our goal is not to meet your expectations but to EXCEED them. And we do this day after day!
- Referrals – The success of most companies can be determined by the number of referrals they receive. We often have people let us know they were referred to us by others who had a great experience with our team. We are so thankful that our former patients and clients spread the ‘good news’ about us when they hear of someone having the misfortune of an accident.
What To EXPECT
STEP 1: PATIENT INTAKE
Upon your arrival to the office, you will be greeted by one of our team members. We will ask you to fill out a questionnaire that will help assess your current health condition, medical history, and any isolated or chronic injuries.
STEP 2: PHYSICAL EXAM
During the physical exam, the chiropractor will evaluate your range of motion, muscle strength, and reflexes. Special attention to the neck and spine areas will be diagnosed by the Chiropractor (which is the core area for chiropractic care). An X-ray may also be taken which helps the Chiropractor understand the structure and integrity of your bone anatomy.
STEP 3: ADJUSTMENT/RELIEF
After examination, the Chiropractor will be able to determine if you can benefit from a back adjustment. More often than not, the Chiropractor will be able to adjust your spine and provide immediate relief.
STEP 4: TREATMENT PLAN
Based on the extent of your injuries, the chiropractor may recommend multiple sessions to gain your health back to the comfort level you previously had before the accident. The closer you follow the treatment plan develop for you by the Chiropractor, the better chances of success you should experience.
Need an Attorney…We Can Help
It’s not unusual for an accident victim to need solid legal representation. Often times, in the event of an auto accident, it requires a legal professional to resolve disputes concerning medical treatment and injury settlement claims. In a perfect world, the at-fault insurance company would be fair and pay ALL your medical bills related to the accident. Unfortunately, this is not the case. The reason why there is a need to have a personal injury attorney involved is to ensure your healthcare bills are paid in full by the at-fault insurance company. The right attorney may also be able to recover ALL your lost wages due to the accident as well as seek compensation for your pain and suffering. First and foremost, our goal is to quickly and accurately evaluate and treat your injury.
OUR INJURY CENTER LOCATIONS
- GARDEN CITY
- LITHIA SPRING
- MIDTOWN (ATLANTA)
- SANDY SPRINGS
- STONE MOUNTAIN
- WESLEY CHAPEL (DECATUR)
- JOHNSON CITY